Led by our regional security director, James Robertson, you will be guided through a simulation exercise while learning how to utilise best practice risk mitigation strategies.If you’re wondering whether this is the right event for you, ask yourself these questions:
- Would I know what to do if there was a major security incident overseas and I couldn’t contact my staff members travelling there?
- How would I support my staff overseas to respond to such an incident?
- Am I prepared to quickly collect and communicate accurate information inside and outside my organisation if an incident occurred?
Join us in this advanced training to be better prepared for the unexpected.
Agenda topics include:
- Live simulation exercise
- TravelTracker training
- Case studies and examples
- Analysis of your travel support
- Travel risk mitigation solutions
Crisis Simulation Masterclass Training - Members